Not sure how many people use lines from movies to express how they feel at a given moment, but I’m notorious for it. I quote (sometimes slightly incorrectly admittedly) movie lines as “triggers” prompt me. I drive people crazy with many of them because I say them so often. I can tell by the groans from the crowd.
Here’s a list of some of my favorites. Ok, fine, most of my favorite movies are from the 80’s and 90’s. Leave a comment if you can name the movie:
1) Doh, that’s gonna leave a mark.
2) You tell ‘em I’m coming and Hell’s coming with me, you hear! HELL’S COMING WITH ME!!
3) I want you to remember, that no bastard ever won a war by dying for his country. He won it by making the other poor, dumb bastard die for HIS country.
4) Where are you going?
To peck a fight.
6) You’re killing me, smalls.
7) It’s like trying to find a needle in a stack of needles.
8) You can’t handle the truth!!
9) What’s your problem? What’s your problem?! Run it again!
10) I’m melting! I’m mel-l-lting…
11) Necessary! Is it necessary for me to drink my own urine? Of course not, but I do it anyway because it’s sterile and I like the taste.
12) So you’re telling me there’s a chance?!
13) Get in there nice and deep-like.
14) I said OVER EASY!
15) T-t-today junior
16) I eat pieces of shit like you for breakfast.
18) Here’s Johnny!
19) Men and women can’t be friends because the sex part always gets in the way.
20) I know what you’re thinking, did he fire six shots or only five. Well, to tell you the truth in all this excitement, I kinda lost track myself. But seeing as this is a 44 magnum, the most powerful handgun in the world and would blow your head clean off, you’ve got to ask yourself a question, do I feel lucky? Well do ya, punk?!
21) What’s our vector, Victor?